#1 Upcoming Bike & Car 

HYUNDAI DECLARES WAR ON THE TRADITIONAL CAR SALESMAN

Everyone either has a car buying horror story or knows a dozen people who do. Even people who enjoy haggling don’t typically enjoy the car buying process as a whole. It takes too long, it’s too complicated, and there’s an ever-present fear the salesperson is taking advantage of you, even when they’re not. Hyundai has an idea to tackle all those problems. Research conducted by Hyundai found 90 percent of car buyers find the process “highly frustrating,” and you can bet at least some of that remaining 10 percent find it at least…

Read More
Buyer's Guide 

2017 Hyundai Verna review: Why Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz should be worried

Hyundai had been struggling for a while in the sedan segment with the older Verna as it lacked features compared to its main rivals such as the Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. Now though, the company has launched the 5th generation Verna in order to counter the competition and grab a bigger slice of the large sedan segment in India. The all-new Verna now features a host of improvements in almost all areas and one would expect Hyundai has adopted its usual strategy of loading the car with many features from a segment…

Read More